Light Years Ahead of the Competition
Before you can get onto two wheels, there are a few things that you must have and there are also other things that you must consider. Please click here for more information
Get your full motorcycle licence with us!
We are always on the lookout for highly talented motorcycle instructors, or highly talented individuals who aspire to become motorcycle instructors.
Part-time, and weekend work is currently available.
We value diversity, continuosly learning, friendly and professional work environment, and above all: mutual commitment.
You must have:
* A full UK unrestricted motorcycle licence (category A) held for more than 3 years with no more than 3 points
* The right to work in the United Kingdom
* Fluent English (English as a mother tongue is highly desirable), fluency in other languages is also highly desirable
* A good approach towards people from all nationalities / ethnic groups
* A positive approach towards learner riders, and the desire to teach people to ride safe on the roads
* Commitment to work under various weather conditions (rain, cold, and hot days)
* Commitment to work most Saturdays and Sundays
* Live within 30 miles from Colindale, North West London
If you are interested to become part of our team, please fill out the form below:
The successful candidate will be trained to become a Fully Qualified Motorcycle Instructors (if he/she is not already)
Training days will be spread by mutual agreement
After the training, the candidate will have to pass a 2 (two) days test by the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency, before being allowed to work.
Our motorcycle instructor training course and materials costs £5000. It will be given for FREE to the selected candidate, as long as the successful candidate commits to work for the Company for a minimum period of 18 months on a flexible part-time (minimum 1 day week) basis. All working dates will be by mutual agreement.
After obtaining the Motorcycle Instructor Qualifications from the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency, the successfull candidate will become part of our successful team of motorcycle instructor, and earn up to £110 per day as a self-employed motorcycle instructor.
Female & Male applicants are welcome
Please send us your CV with all your relevant work experiences. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
***PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS ROLE UNLESS YOU MEET ALL THE ABOVE CRITERIA, AND AGREE WITH ALL THE REQUIREMENTS MENTIONED ABOVE***
***ONLY SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED