Light Years Ahead of the Competition
Before you can get onto two wheels, there are a few things that you must have and there are also other things that you must consider. Please click here for more information
Get your full motorcycle licence with us!
Would you like to have a fulfilling job?
Would you like to help fellow riders to achieve an often life long dream of riding a motorcycle?
Are you interested in teaching others to ride safely?
Look no further.
We are always on the lookout for highly talented motorcycle instructors, or highly talented individuals who aspire to become motorcycle instructors. Full-time, Part-time, and weekend work currently available.
We value diversity, continuos learning, friendly and professional work environment, and above all: mutual commitment.
You must have:
* A full UK or EU unrestricted motorcycle licence held for more than 3 years with no more than 3 points.
* The right to work in the United Kingdom
* Fluent English (English as a mother tongue is highly desirable), fluency in other languages is also highly desirable
* Teaching, training or coaching experience is highly desirable
* A good approach towards people from all nationalities / ethnic groups
* A positive approach towards learner riders, and the desire to teach people to ride safe on the roads
* Commitment to work under various weather conditions (rain, cold, and hot days)
* Commitment to work most Saturdays and Sundays
* Live within 30 miles from Edgware, North West London (HA8 6AG) or Alperton, North West London (HA0 4LR)
If you are interested to become part of our team, please fill out the form below:
The successful candidate will be trained to become a Fully Qualified Motorcycle Instructors (if he/she is not already)
Training days will be spread by mutual agreement
After the training, the candidate will have to pass a 2 (two) days test by the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA), before being allowed to work by the DVSA.
Our motorcycle instructor training course and materials costs £6000. It will be given for FREE to the selected candidate, as long as the successful candidate commits to work for the Company for a minimum period of 18 months on a flexible part-time (minimum 1 day week) basis. All working dates will be by mutual agreement.
After obtaining the Motorcycle Instructor Qualifications from the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency, the successfull candidate will become part of our successful team of motorcycle instructor, and earn up to £140 per day as a self-employed motorcycle instructor.
Female & Male applicants are welcome
Please send us your CV with all your relevant work experiences. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
***PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS ROLE UNLESS YOU MEET ALL THE ABOVE CRITERIA, AND AGREE WITH ALL THE REQUIREMENTS MENTIONED ABOVE***
***ONLY SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED